Agnostic.com

16 34

Confederate flag waving traitor arrested after his ankle bracelet puts him inside the Capitol.

If you are going to join a coup attempt by storming the Capitol, it’s probably not a good idea to be wearing an ankle bracelet because you are on probation for a burglary conviction.

What an idiot!

[dailykos.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ll try to remember that next time I commit treason

I'll bet he picks his nose with the same finger he picks his butt with!

Dumb ass

Because thinking and acting rationally and logically is just too much to ask in today's world.

Their elevators go to the 13th floor in a twelve story building.

You just can’t make this $hit up

I hope he posted lots of selfies on Facebook.

Karma for the non thinking.

Not the brightest bulb.

Absolutely an idiot.

Anybody waving a Confederate flag is an idiot. 🙄

Amen...oops

Should introduce him to 'Evangelooneytune' my next door neighbour, they'd make a really great couple imo.
Oh, and as a post script, they would NOT be able to breed which would be a GREAT plus and benefit to the Human race as whole.

Real idiot

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 24, 2021

It takes all kinds of dummies to make world go round.

He should had left that leg at home. 🙂

Back to jail.

Nominate this boy for a Darwin award!

He can't win, he can still distribute his genes to the gene pool. Hopefully he'll spend enough time in prison that that won't be likely to happen.

@HippieChick58 We can only hope. trumpie voters make me pessimistic.

@HippieChick58 But, the question is DOES he know that it is not just for peeing from and a toy for the lonely nights....LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.