Agnostic.com

6 14

LINK Evangelist Franklin Graham Banned from Liverpool Venue for Preaching Hate | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Christian evangelist and hate-preacher Franklin Graham was scheduled to speak in Liverpool this summer as part of a longer UK tour, but that stop won’t be happening anymore. The venue where he was speaking, ACC Liverpool, announced that he would no longer be welcome. They cited Graham’s history of statements which are “incompatible with our values.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Asshole should be put in a psycho hospital and locked down to a bed, or chained up in a rubber room.

Great. he is incompatible with my values and even my thoughts.

Bottom-feeding, Scum-sucking Parasites like him SHOULD be BANNED from breathing the same oxygen as EVERY other life form in the Universe imo.

I sure wish his stupid commercials would stop airing on television.
He's toxic.

Franklin Graham is dangerous. I am delighted that he has been refused.

Should be made into REFUSE rather than being merely refused imo.

Good. He richly deserves it.

And much, much more besides as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572334
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.