Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Christian Hater Condemns Group for Blocking Military Dogs from Going to Heaven | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Eugene Delgaudio, the head of a conservative with the (deceptively “official&rdquo😉 name “Public Advocate of the United States,” is so full of anti-LGBTQ venom that the Southern Poverty Law Center declared his a “hate .”

The latest example of his vitriol comes at the expense of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, a that aims to keep church and state separate within the U.S. military. In an email sent to supporters, Delgaudio said MRFF was “dedicated to suppressing all forms of biblical Christianity in the armed forces”… even though the includes plenty of Christians themselves and only goes after abuses of religious indoctrination within the military, not individuals practicing their religions.

Maybe the weirdest part is the allegation that MRFF wants to keep out of Heaven.

snytiger6 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion has no place, aside from allowing those that practice to do so by themselves.
Personal story: I was in the Navy and tried breaking up with a woman via mail while overseas (yes, it was a shitty way to handle that relationship). Said woman got my parents to contact the USO. In turn, the Navy sent me to see a Navy chaplain (I was registered as a no preference for religion at the time). I had to see a catholic full Commander. At first it was like most "counseling" sessions, until I disagreed with his suggestions. He then turned full Commander on me and ordered me to write a letter home and bring it to his office unsealed in an addressed and stamped envelope. Fucker.

I thought Dear John letters always went the other way! 🙂

This is Marjorie Taylor Greene level of imbecility!

ha but no one "goes to heaven" in the Bible though, hmm

No, but some claim the bible says you do.

@DenoPenno well, excellent, i say, now you know who to ignore eh, when they cannot provide a Quote

No one has ever gone up to heaven but he who came down from it
The kingdom of heaven is within
No one knows where they go when they die
All go to the same place

Wow. I had to re-read that first sentence a number of times.
I thought I had a system glitch? rofl....

I need this emoji for many of these mindless jerks 🤪

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.