Agnostic.com

26 19

I have noticed on this site (app) there are more older people, that which i find interesting because "experience comes with age & time". This means older people have debunked reality and that endless cycle that over 75 percent of the world is in - RELIGION.
Honestly, i really wish we could educate our younger ones on thinking out the box of religion, also how to question religion to their own personal realization of the truth.
Maybe then the world would be one and united by HUMANITY, and not seperated by RELIGION.
But i guess that might not happen because we would be up against lots of obstacles and shallow minded dumb folks.

Good evening, i hope you all had a great day. 🙂

Lady_bug 5 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of my acquaintances a few are religious nutters, but many many more acquaintances & friends are "spiritual", and believe in celestial alignments, karma and rocks having power over personalities, behaviours and occurrences.
Just yesterday a sequence of crappy stuff happened to myself, and independently to a friend. Another friend's first response was to ask what phase is the moon, it must be a full moon. She was serious. FFS!!!

Younger more-educated people surely don't have to put up with this shite, and don't need to join atheist groups to vent their frustration.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.