Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK Anti-LGBTQ Student Journalist Says He Was Fired For Expressing His Faith | Val Wilde | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

...Some of Bradley’s recent Post Millennial columns have taken direct aim at trans people. He issued a long complaint about a public health tweet that used the phrase “pregnant people” instead of “pregnant women,” and he commented on trans women in sport in an article that misgendered them as “gender-nonconforming biological males.”

But the article that kicked off this firestorm was published in March of 2020. It called for all Canadian universities to remove equity, diversity, and inclusion offices from their administrations; Bradley said he “noticed that some groups were being discriminated against by these offices on the basis of their viewpoints” opposing inclusion and equity.

After that happened, he says, then-editor Sarah Krichel explicitly excluded him from staff gatherings and banned from writing on certain topics. So reports Lindsey Shepherd, a free-speech grifter in her own right:

(Sounds like it was his bigotry, not his religious beliefs that got him fired)

snytiger6 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This guy needs to take a class on free speech. He can talk, but no one has to listen.

Nobody has to listen or agree. And free speech comes with taking responsibility for what you say. You are technically free to yell fire in a theater, but you will probably be arrested for trying to cause panic.

The 1st Amendment also allows us the right to not associate with assholes.

He got fired for being a complete asshole. Period

My question is how do you "express your faith."

At least, he's honest when he admits that bigotry is his religion.

JimG Level 8 Feb 6, 2021

Bigoted, Self-righteous, Homophobic, Misogynistic little Prick imo.
Perhaps, just PERHAPS, IF scum like him actually got know LGBTQI people then they may actually learn to see them in a very different light for once.
For example, over the years I have met, gotten to know and made good friends with a LGBTQI person/s, I'd say that 99.999% of them are just as NORMAL as anyone else, just as different, individually as we are to each other, just as good people as many of us are.
Though having said that, I will also say that I have met a few, not many thankfully, that have a 'talent' ( just as do these so-called self-proclaimed 'peoples'😉 for 'getting up the noses' of others.

You mean,like this asshole?

@AnneWimsey Here we label them as ARSE-Holes since their only REALLY needed is for expulsion of excrement biologically speaking.

Some "journalism student".
Can't discern facts from opinions.

Excellent point.

Free speech doesn't apply to the job. And bigotry isn't protected speech. For these idiots that keep exclaiming "First Amendment!" they never have read it lol

All of what you say, and, real journalism isn't opinions, it is factual news. They have columns for opinion pieces. I wrote for my college paper and did both.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.