Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Kyle Rittenhouse Violates Bond; Prosecutors Seek Arrest Warrant | HuffPost

Kyle Rittenhouse has violated his bond agreement by apparently moving out of his home without notifying the court, and now Wisconsin prosecutors are seeking a warrant for his arrest.

In a court filing Wednesday, prosecutors said several attempts to contact the teenager have failed. The 18-year-old faces multiple homicide charges related to the shooting deaths of two unarmed Black Lives Matter protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, this summer.

On Tuesday, Kenosha police detectives visited the address Rittenhouse filed with the court after he posted a $2 million bond in November, only to be greeted at the door by a different person entirely.

The man, who has no relation to Rittenhouse, said he’d been living there since Dec. 14. Earlier court notices, mailed to the address in mid-December, had also bounced back.

snytiger6 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Right Wing criminal conspiracy to hide him after posting bond he couldn't afford

With that kind of bond and the crime that was committed, it sounds to me like it was irresponsible to wait so long to check out why he was not responding to court inquiries.

Given the controversy, with so many on the Right looking for a fight, maybe they figure they would rather have the two million bucks than the headache of a trial?

I wonder who gets burned for the $2 million?

This is close to home. America's Most Wanted be alert. John Walsh. Dog the Bounty. Get him!

I wonder if the checked the video of the Capitol attack to see if he was there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575304
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.