Agnostic.com

36 4

If You Had To Choose?

Humor me for a minute and go to PRETEND land (I know most of you are atheist): If society had NO ATHEIST and you could choose from these major religions to have to live with- which ONE would you choose?!

1. Abrahamic
  2. eastern (Buddhist and Hindu)
    3). Native American
    4). New Age Pagan
SocialDarwin 5 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know. I would need to have proper information about all of them, their basics, so I could decide. Until then, I'll stick to my guns and stay away from religion.

I would choose Buddhism, and certainly not Hindu.

Same here. But I would resist doing the meditation.....

@TomMcGiverin why? meditation is good for you

@Mvtt Bores me and puts me to sleep. I prefer reading.

New age pagan, but I would have to modify it.

Native american first, then eastern, pagan. And finally abrahamic. Although i think chistianity and islam are far worse than judaism.

1. They have much respect for the earth.

Half Pagan's party and half Piraha

what if i suggested that "Abrahamic" is really just "Eastern" in code, hegelian dialectic or whatever? Prolly like Dao though i guess

Assuming you are talking about the religion of the Abraham of biblical text: other wise, I am not familiar with your "Abrahamic" religion that is not based on biblical text. Neither am I famuliar with the other things listed as to what they consider religion activity.

Religion ... pure and faultless is this: to help widows and orphans in need and avoiding worldly corruption. James 1:27.

Word Level 8 Feb 15, 2021

No. 2

Buddhist because it isn't a religion
2nd Hindu, because they are vegetarian & have lots of gods. I am pro many choices.

Number 4

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.