Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK A Wisconsin Woman Told a Dead Possum on the Road That It Needed to “Repent” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

There are all kinds of ways to deal with roadkill when you’re driving, but this is a new one for me.

A woman from Waukesha, Wisconsin came across a dead possum on the road… and instead of ignoring it, or calling city officials to have it removed, or even pulling it off the road herself, she decided to pull up a seat and proselytize.

The woman, who apparently stopped and got out of her car when she saw the possum, threw goldfish and windshield washer fluid on the dead animal, a caller told a dispatcher, according to a police call log.

The woman then pulled a Green Bay Packers lawn chair out of her car and yelled “<strong>repent</strong>” at the possum, the log said.
snytiger6 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wisconsin has a population of people with mental disabilities. The majority of them wear cheeseheads.

coreball

Actually she is correct. As soom as it repents it will be brought back to life. What is crazy about that. Seems to me she understands how it works. Once your dead all is over. The only crazy part is getting the cair out and sitting in the middle of the road, but then one must watch and make sure everything works as she wants. Science truth in measurement, if the creature repents and comes back to life someone should be there to make note. How long does one stay for this? Thoughts?

What the hell is she on ?

Yes. There are the mentally impaired in Wisconsin. Mostly they have cheeseheads.

What kind of Jamba Juice was she on! Powerful stuff I’m guessing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579601
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.