Agnostic.com

16 17

LINK Catholic Bishops Raise Ethical Concerns Over Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine, Saying Other Types Should Be Used If Possible - nj.com

The Pro Life Catholic Church actually Pro Death. Millions of people should die because these child molesters are worried about a few fucking zygotes.

barjoe 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No surprise there. They pulled the same shit during AIDS epidemic, while priests and others church leaders and did nothing. Their dogma and Catholics being fruitful and multiply is more important than lives.

Baby baby don't get hooked on me is the obvious musical accompaniment for this bishopric balderdash.

You know actually to give it some careful thought and consideration on my part, I don't care anymore. Ya can't fix stupid. 🙄

Incredibly moronic

Let the Catholics wait for a vaccine approved by the Pope.
That should help the rational thinkers get their vaccines earlier.

BD66 Level 8 Mar 3, 2021

The hypocrisy of the Christians is again on center stage.

funny how their "Moral concerns" only pertain to certain things while other "Moral Concerns" aren't concerns at all

Just zap me full
Of dead baby bugs
Lest I start chewing rugs
Munching Jeezus bones
And slurping Jeezus blood!

Pro Life unless you are actually alive now. Then you die of Covid instead of taking a vaccine. The Cult of Death brought to you by a bronze age human sacrifice cult....Christianity

I'm glad there are choices, as long as everyone can make peace with themselves with whichever vaccine is available to them to participate in the vaccine effort for the greater good.

It's not like anyone aborted a fetus specifically for this reason. There are many layers of ethics that could be discussed before the stem cells were used in this effort to save a large portion of humanity from a deadly virus. We're past those discussions, so hopefully enough Catholics faced with this dilemma will be able to see the greatest good in their own minds.

Well said. The stems cell research done here was from miscarried fetuses.

@barjoe This is so very true, but I run onto otherwise intelligent people every day who believe we are killing babies to make medicine. They claim that even vaccines that were made differently years ago now have to be made using dead baby parts. It gets worse when they claim it is the doctors who have done this. It goes on into doctors who encourage abortion, etc.

So, how come they don't abolish the communion ritual, which glorifies cannibalism?

Because human Sacrifice is the Vaccine for original Sin.

I say listen to your pedophiles! More vaccines for normal people!

Hmm I wonder why they’re on about this especially and not supporting Fair Trade products from third world Countries? Or non toxic beauty products? Or so many other causes. Priority to zygotes again, strange behaviour.

Haven’t heard of this vaccine yet though.

Johnson & Johnson vaccine is an adenovirus vector vaccine similar to the AstraZeneca Oxford vaccine except it's a one dose. I think United States likes this because every shot counts as a second shot. It gets the population "completely vaccinated" faster.

@barjoe ah, just looked it up. It does sound good. Thanks 😊

Subhuman garbage.

They are getting ethical over this but not over members of their clergy raping children. Strange set of ethics if you ask me.

There aren’t any to begin with. This is pure evil.

I raise my own ethical concerns over said Catholic bishops.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.