Agnostic.com

8 9

I just signed up for this app. I must say im disapointed. I came here to interact with people without any concern for religion.

Yet most of the posts are about criticizing religion.

Yall know there is much more to life than religon.......just saying. Yalls focus on being anti-religious almost appears to be.....dare I say....religious lol.

I think itd be nice to meet people who arent focused on religion. Whether its a like or a dislike for it.

There simply isnt a need to focus so hard on something you dislike.

jared0506 2 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have the same complaint. However there are many different groups here who mention religion not. Some folks come here to purge themselves of the indoctrination, fear & to seek advice & perhaps find a partner. It is what you make of it. You have only a level 2 so you haven't explored that much. Originally a dating site it has evolved into a social site. Some have found love. Others not so much. For me it is the only place with out some evangeloon attempting to shove their latest belief upon me. So welcome. & good luck.

We're all in different stages of agnosticism here. Some have been without religion all their life. Some are newly free from religion. Some have come to terms with being in the minority among our real life peers with differing religious stances. Some are closet atheists, surrounded by religious folks in their real life, so this is a safe place to vent frustrations or hone reasoning skills .

My suggestion to you is to tweak your settings so that you only see the categories of topics that interest you, leaving the religious discussions to those who enjoy them.

Thank you

That makes a lot of sense and is porbably the most logical reply. It just means this isnt exactly the community I was hoping for. Ill give it a shot though and try looking past the content I am not appreciatitive of.

I agree with you, and have written several posts to that effect.I left religion behind over 50 years ago and do not waste my time on the subject unless some religious action impinges on me.

I agree with you. Try going to the groups on your more vested interests. I like the science, or music or movies groups.

Y'all? I don't only make fun of Xtians, I make fun of goobers. People criticize religion on here because they can on this message board without being trolled to death. The purpose of this site is to trash religion.

Some of us are anti-theists and we don't answer to you about it. I gave up giving a shit what potheads thought when I reached adulthood anyway.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Judgemental much???? Yall are creepy as fuck. How many of you now are talkong about my "about me" section of my profile as if it is somehow relevant????

I wish youna great weekend. *hugs

@jared0506 Step away from the bong son, village idiot is not a good look for you.

General Hellos get a lot of religious discussion posts. But there are lot of groups on the site that have nothing to do with religion. Just keep looking.

Heaven forfend. If you like euchre try nidink.com otherwise try hitting on the 'browse' button above for a broader perspective

This post was meant to encourage folks here to not focus on religion. A card playing game referenced in my profile isnt relevant at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579960
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.