Agnostic.com

5 14

LINK Conspiracist: I Pretend to Be a Nurse, Then Make People Argue With Me Over Masks | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Conservative activist and conspiracy theorist DeAnna Lorraine, who recently said she wouldn’t get a COVID-19 even if Jesus were to take it, isn’t a fan of masks either.

Speaking of the decision by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to lift his state’s mask mandate before everyone has been vaccinated, Lorraine told her audience that she was going a step further by dressing up in medical scrubs, entering businesses without a mask, and demanding that employees and customers convince her why wearing masks is helpful.

It goes without saying that Lorraine has never studied at any medical school.

snytiger6 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually pretending to have a license is a crime

If anyone deserves to get Covid, it's her.

I hope they arrest her for impersonating a medical hero!

A Total, Utter and Complete Arse-Hole of a Bitch imo, I hope and wish for her that SHE gets C-19, suffers for months in sheer agony, NEVER seeks Medical Attention/Treatment, the disease destroys what little of her brain she has and leaves her as little more than a dribbling, gibbering fool even worse than she is now imo.

Lorraine is a jerk. Don’t be like Lorraine! 😡

If Lorraine’s not wondering why real nurses are begging people to stay at home it sounds like she’s likely to find out.

@girlwithsmiles And find out in a very BIG and horrible way as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580530
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.