Agnostic.com

6 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shit yeah, I agree with him 110%.
WE all KNOW that cancers, etc, etc, etc, are OUT there, we do NOT need reminding of them 24/7, 365 days a year.
Instead why not simply live your life as if there is NO tomorrow, enjoy every second of it because you never know when you will be 100% Correct, DEAD but Correct none-the-less?
Imagine, if you will, what strides we would/could have made IF all the money spent of these Awareness Campaigns had been spent, instead, upon the very things they are campaigning about?

The "woke" morons need to go back to sleep.

Spot on Bill. 👍🏻

Sounds good, am all for chilling and not wearing cheap ribbons and bands to indicate I’ve put come change in a jar 😉

Really want to participate next month.
Just need to find some herbal refreshment.
I want to celebrate 4/20 (and the whole month) properly.
😎😁😏

Years ago in Brooklyn I used to get Chocolate Thai, This had the most sweet scent and taste. Sections such as Bushwick, East New York, Williamsburg, Brownsville all were Jamaican Dominated.

But that was in the early 90s to early 2000s, when the Exotics took over.

As usual Bill has some funny and yet so true remarks about how we humans are and how we react. I'm all for chill the fuck out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.