Agnostic.com

11 10

LINK Christian Death-Cult Leader: Everyone Should Avoid “So-Called ‘Vaccines'” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver, last seen claiming the Q in LGBTQ stands for “pedophilia,” is now urging other conservative Christians to avoid the COVID vaccines.

Why? Because he has no clue how they work.

snytiger6 9 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And yet, they find followers....

Good! More room for Me!

I don't know how television works either, but that doesn't prevent me from watching it.

Yes, and UNLIKE God/Gods, Television ACTUALLY works.

@Triphid Television works in mysterious ways...

@GeorgeRocheleau Not quite so 'mysterious' when one knows how it functions.
But I do get your 'drift' though.

@Triphid I actually probably have a better idea how it works than most people, but that isn't funny.

@GeorgeRocheleau Me too, mate.
I'm still a Fully Licensed Amateur Radio Operator, have been one since I was 17 years old actually.

I understood a little bit about how the old CRT televisions worked. I've no idea how the flat screens work.

@Triphid not sure where you are located, but around here, based on the programming, to say “television works”, may be a stretch. 😉

@Canndue Well, I presume that it all depends upon the context in which the word "work/s" is used.
For example, I meant HOW a television set actually operates as in receiving an electro-magnet wave ( radio signal) with a video signal attached/encoded on to it.

@Triphid I get it, I was joking

@snytiger6 Flat Screens work the same way as the old CRT set with the exception that instead of using the CRT technology, a very bulky television set they made btw, the received signal enters the receiver via the antenna, goes through the decoder circuitry, is turned into tiny electronic impulses that are used to excite either Liquid Crystal mediums of the screen as LCD Televisions or the Liquid Plasma medium as in Plasma televisions.to reproduce the picture, the action and movement in the picture in a more realistic manner.

@Triphid Ah. I think I got it now. I just wondered how they got the display without the electron gun (used in CRT devices). thanks.

Louis Farraaakaan has been saying the same..... And nothing in the news. "You can't criticize a black muslim....."

When will all the idiot leftists get a clue about the evils of islam? Especially, "atheists?"

Ummmmm, that would be Louis Farrakhan, aged 89. A Black Muslim, not the same thing at all. Show some respect! Or get a clue, either would indicate your know something and are not just a knee-jerk racist....

I have no clue how they work and I have seen polio and other things get under control in my lifetime because of vaccines.

So sorry to burst your tiny little 'bubble' here Mat Staver BUT PAEDOPHILIA starts with the letter 'P,' EXACTLY the same letter as does "Paedo-Priest," a concept and BEHAVIOUR that is both FOUL, Disgusting, Abhorrent, Criminal, Revolting, Immoral, Unethical, Inhumane, etc, etc, and is found to be very RAMPANT amongst those of your ilk btw.

Oh, goody, goody, may they ALL listen to him and obey his words of wisdom (LOL), then, perhaps, the Great Rapture will TRULY happen and the planet will be CLEANSED of the Biggest Pestilence it has EVER experienced at last.

What a destructive demagogic idiot he is!!!!!

It would be so nice to have a practical way to publicly challenge them on every false claim they make.
I want to call them out on every lie they tell.

Replace they with the word anything and add an s at the end. 😁

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.