Agnostic.com

4 3

About that border wall...Personally, as a Canadian living in the Great White North I’m okay with it. But you Southerners should be responsible for building it. A cheap alternative would be to collect surplus Bibles from Red State America and then stack them up at the 49th parallel, with strategic openings allowed for in the coastal regions. Would such a faith-based edifice stand the test of time? Or would it collapse under the weight of its own implausibility? Thoughts? Opinions?

NostraDumbass 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe if you put them in sealed plastic bags.....

Personally I thought the wall was about the only good idea Trump ever had!
I know I'm in the minority but I don't care.

You have the right to secure borders. All nations do. But this post was tongue in cheek for crying out loud. The 49th parallel is the border between Canada and the US!

@NostraDumbass Okay.

The road to Atheism is paved with well read bibles and korans and torahs, etc. etc., so it's more likely that the Blue states will have surplus bibles if a bit on the tattered side. Those Red state bibles are pristine, as if they were never cracked open because the owners can't read.

There was a Pew Research survey from years ago that empirically proved this to be the case. The survey was regarding basic Bible knowledge, and the group that scored highest was Atheist/Agnostic. The Fox News reaction to this is well worth the watch.

I agree, public education for K-12 in those red states tends to be downright pitiful...

Why speculate on something that will never happen?

And why do non-Americans so freely offer unsolicited comment on our domestic policy?

tis human to speculate

@LovinLarge When Americans and their government learn to keep their unsolicited wars and policies out of the rest of the world then the rest of the world will mind its' own business as well.

@Surfpirate So because you disagree with our foreign policy, it somehow involves you in our domestic policy? No logic there.

@LovinLarge The 49th parallel is the border between the US and Canada...think about it.

@LovinLarge The US foreign policy is their domestic policy, that's how empires work. It doesn't mean that we will always just sit back and go along with the big dog. Do you believe that the US is above reproach and cannot be questioned?

@Surfpirate Congratulations, an entire comment composed of bs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.