Agnostic.com

6 20

Far cry from Donald Trump who gratuitously delayed checks so he could have them printed with his name. Will they realize ever what a piece of human excrement that man is? [nytimes.com]

barjoe 9 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They should issue the checks this way. It might save some money. LOL

"Human excrement" is such a good and fitting description...and not even using any four-letter words.

I would love it if they said that! 😀

Here's a link that you can check on the date when your stimulus will arrive in your bank:

"Get My Payment" at the IRS site.
[irs.gov]

Leelu Level 7 Mar 14, 2021

@Leelu Thanks for the link. I'm getting mine on March 17. A religious holiday. How inappropriate! I'll still take it.

@barjoe Me too! I'm saving mine for some traveling 2 weeks after I get my second shot this coming Thurs.

@Leelu I'm waiting for my first, impatiently. Unfortunately, mine will go to paying bills.

trump was about feeding his ego which meant taking credit even when it was undeserved and avoiding responsibility for failures at all costs. This is why he needed his name on stimulus checks and wjy he claimed he had zero - ZERO! - responsibilty for any of the COVID deaths even though his administration botched containment of the virus. I honestly believe he thought it would hurt New York, California, and Blue states the worst, so he chose not to try any too hard to contain it - along with his fears that it would effect the stock market and make him look bad during an election year.

We all see how that worked out. But I’m not resting easy yet. He may just try running again in the 24 election.

@CuddyCruiser - I agree, and the prospect that he has enough supporters to make him a viable candidate is frightening.

But on the other hand, with all the legal problems plaguing him here in NY, as well as GA about possible conspiracy and racketeering charges, as well as Washington DC related to the riot, in all likelihood not. These legal problems could possibly play out for months, even years.

@CuddyCruiser - I don't know. What I do know is that trump seems to have a way of weaseling out of legal trouble. It may cost him a lot, but legal troubles seem to be much more solvable when one has a lot of money to throw at the problems. I thought he belonged in prison before he became president, and the high profile of a president has only convinced me of this even more - because of things he did as president and things reported about his earlier activities. The guy is scum!! And needs to be flushed.

@RussRAB I couldn’t agree more. But I will say this, I live in Queens, one of the 5 boroughs of NYC. I’m a mere 10 min. subway ride away from Trump Tower, and a good friend of mine works in that area as an electrician. Trump cannot ever walk these streets here again. You don’t have to take my word for it.........spend a day talking to those who live there. Even if he had a group of Secret Service and / or bodyguards surrounding him, he could be very easily picked off here given all the tens of thousands of people around at any given time and all the nearby skyscrapers. He s despised here. Let him try walking thru The South Bronx or Harlem and we will see how tough he is. In reality he’s a pansie IMHO.

@CuddyCruiser - This clip of trump in Ohio sums up what a cowardly weenie trump truly is. I'm not certain exactly what I think he should have done differently, but his fear reaction seems so overblown for someone with so much arrogant bluster. From your comments, perhaps he should be that afraid someone might try to take him out.

This article is from January 15, 2021, 7:04 AM and does NOT contain the "BY CASHING" in your posts' picture !

. . . perhaps Silly, Random, Fun
. . . NOT News (more like FAKE news)

It is a link...
A news link.
With personal commentary about the subject. Seems OK to me.

@FearlessFly Meant to post NYT link but was afraid you'd bitch about it being paywalled. Crybabies do that all the time. I added the pic myself. I never pass up the opportunity to trash Donald Trump. Oh. I'll post on any category I want. Thank you.

@barjoe Not only do I not "bitch" about NYT, I add link(s) to other sources for NYT articles that I post. I don't post memes as news.

It's a news link with a personal commentary. Gees... stop being such a whiner!

@FearlessFly Are those the rules? I didn't get the memo.

@barjoe . . . but you DID manage to edit your post -- removing the old headline and yahoo link 😛

. . .prior to your edit :

Joe Biden wants to give you a $1,400 stimulus check — fast

[finance.yahoo.com]

@FearlessFly Yes I did. I thought it was the NYT link on my clipboard. My main intent was to pose the meme as a news link, much to your dismay. Point is Trump delayed help for citizens to get his name on the checks. Biden has paid some people already. That contrast IS NEWS. I posted it as such. Thanks for your input.

@FearlessFly I said that I did. What do you want? A cookie?

Lol I got mine 2 days ago but I would have waited to see those 😄

MsAl Level 8 Mar 14, 2021

You got your money already? I didn't think it went out that fast.

@barjoe Nor I, but I was working 3rd shift Friday when somebody brought it up and everyone started checking their phones and finding money.
Biden only signed it on Thursday I think..

@MsAl That's amazing. And I do see a parallel with Trump delaying so he could retool the checks to have his name on them and Biden getting them out so fast. Yes that contrast is a news story.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.