Agnostic.com

4 5

Mass shooting targeting Asians in Atlanta.
At least 8 dead.
Possibly all women.

Shooter looks stereotype trump humping incel.

I feel like like I am going to be physically ill.

[cbs46.com]

BufftonBeotch 8 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Video says. "Not available in your country." I am sorry to say.

If you type in a general news search there might be a link you can get.

Just another mass shooting murder in America.

I can't imagine how terrified those women must have been to be murdered one by one.

@BufftonBeotch Thanks, I will give it a go.

@Fernapple Why bring that kind of pain into your life if you don't have to, though.

@BufftonBeotch Always curious, because. "No man is an island." And nor is anyone powerless, every bit of information about the human condition, however tiny, may help you to refine the way you spend your days, just a little bit, towards making things better, in perhaps a very small way. But if everyone did that ?

Besides which I am old enough and have seen enough, not to be shocked by much any longer.

Trump should be blamed for putting the hatred into people's minds. My daughter married into a Chinese family, and I worry for them. They enjoy Chinese massage and restaurants. My son-in-law has related incidents of people showing fear or hatred, but luckily no violence toward him. His parent's are elderly and haven't been out of their house since the pandemic started. This is a real fear for Asians and their families and loved ones. Trump instigated the fear and hatred of Asians and women. He is culpable.

He might have as well loaded the gun, handed it to the a-hole and pointed at those women.

Sickening.

I just can't get my brain around people having that much hate in them.

@BufftonBeotch I can. I'm half Asian.

@PondartIncbendog I am sorry you have experienced this.

@BufftonBeotch Its made me very distrustful of most people.

@PondartIncbendog

I work with people related to the people who were murdered in the church in Charleston a few years back. Or they knew them personally.

And of course one of the men was a state level rep. So I had met and spoken with him a few times. I would not be so arrogant to say he would have known me, though.

The anti-asian was part of the PBS Newshour tonight (queued-up) :

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.