Agnostic.com

7 3

: Witnesses Say Elderly Asian Woman Beats Up Attacker;

PondartIncbendog 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I posted this in the All Things Asian Group. White devil Stop attacking little old ladies who will phuck you up.

You go girl.

Good for her but she was lucky. These poor excuses for humanity are nothing more than neo fascist white supremacists. In my dreams they would wake up naked and alone in the middle of a country full of the non white people they apparently hate so much. Let's see how long they last punching grandmother's in China. Maybe by the time they are released from prison they will have learned a little respect for diversity.

I have never understood racism. My parents weren't the least bit racist nor were our grandparents. The town we grew up in was and still is very racist. We spent quite a bit of time on a military base so we were playing with Black kids, Hispanic kids, and Asian kids. So between good parenting and experiencing other kids of different races we never had those feelings. I detest racists.

I want to buy her one of those shiny aluminum baseball bats!

And now he finds out she is his nurse at the hospital.

That would be about as satisfying as the righteous retribution at the beginning of Kill Bill

That might convert me to believing in divine intervention.

Zero tolerance on hate crime.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582899
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.