Agnostic.com

9 11

LINK “Prophetess”: St. Patrick’s Mansion in Heaven is Surrounded by Singing Shamrocks | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(She's always a good for a laugh)

Self-proclaimed Christian “prophetess” Kat Kerr already thinks Heaven is home to football, cows driving tractors and a city made entirely out of Jell-O, and a warehouse full of body parts.

Now she has some details on what St. Patrick is doing up there.

Speaking this afternoon with Steve Shultz of Elijah List, Kerr explained some previously unknown details about St. Patrick’s house in Heaven.

Kat Kerr claims St. Patrick’s mansion is surrounded by five-foot-tall singing shamrocks and people still think Christianity is reasonable.

snytiger6 9 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes me kind of wonder if her Anus ever gets jealous when her mouth keeps usurping its job all the time.

Is this woman sane enough to be in regular society?

In the 1980's the Reagan administration changed the definition for mentally ill people. Unless a person was an immediate danger to themselves or others they would no longer be institutionalized. This was done in order to save money, because all those tax cuts for the rich didn't pay for themselves and nothing ever trickled down as advertised,. It created a huge explosion in the homeless populations, as those who were formerly institutionalized could not find work or hold a job. To this day a large portion of the homeless are mentally ill.

Well, anyway, under the newer definition of mental illness, put in place by Reagan, although she is definitely mentally ill, she isn't considered to be so.

Must be a combination of Acid, Mushrooms, PCP, Mescaline.

She must get high on something before her trips to heaven.

Kat Kerr, sounds to me like her name should Kat Fur-ball because she really coughs a load....LOL.

@Happycanuck Do I perceive, perhaps, yet another fan of the movie " Day of the Triffids" here?

@Happycanuck Shit yeah SHE was absolutely Gorgeous wasn't she?

One brick short of a straight jacket!

"The Elevator only goes UP as far as the lower Basement," " All the 'roos are loose in the top paddock," " About as bright as 1 watt light bulb," " A couple of loaves short of a sandwich," " A few bristles short of a paint brush" and "about as sharp as box full of hammers."

Someone's been smoking quite a bit o' the green.

I remember what Alan Watts said in one of his lectures. Heaven as described looked boring, with row upon row of angels singing hymns, whereas hell looked more fun with endless naked bodies writhing in a pile.

I once jokingly asked my 7th Day Adventist neighbor if all good dogs go to heaven. He answered in complete seriousness... "No."

I retorted, "Doesn't sound like a place I wanna go then."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.