Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Joe Biden trips three times while boarding Air Force One - YouTube

Falling up or down the stairs could happen to any of us. What caught my eye however was Biden's tendency towards overcompensation. People gush over how "spry" he supposedly is, and Biden tries to play that up. You don't need to try to jog up the stairs. Just make your way up with due caution. His subsequent falls were because he was trying to recover and immediately go back to the jog. Even at the top, he makes the platform with a jaunty little move before the salute. Give it a rest, Joe. Seriously. It's OK to not want to break a hip. You're not trying out for running back. My knee still hurts occasionally from missing that last step heading down the stairs at home.

WilliamCharles 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I still think he has dementia, but his doctors must be giving him some great drugs to help him function. We'll see if he stays in office for more than another year or two before handing off to Harris. My basis for the dementia claim is that he still won't do a live press conference and take ?s from reporters.

I'm also tired of his multiple brain farts being explained away as merely a stutter. I strongly suspect his cognitive decline is being dealt with with cutting edge medications. They've got them pretty well dialed in, but at some point the diminishing returns will be apparent. On his Daily Show appearance prior to the general, he kept doing a chewing motion unconsciously. It stopped after the first commercial break as if someone told him to get it under control.

@WilliamCharles That's precisely what I suspect. Those kind of drugs probably work for a while, but then the disease catches up and the decline accelerates rapidly.

OMG. This is hilarious.

So's this. I'm glad Dolt 45 is out, but Joe's primary job was to kneecap the superior candidate in service of the corporate wing of the party.

The Bernmeister!

The White House claimed that it was the Highwinds that caused him to slip. Those evil Biden haters should realize that 2 mile per hour winds are extremely dangerous and even with his hand on the rail and the wind shield under the hand rail he was overcome by this force

Yes indeed those winds can be Treacherous especially from the neck up.It is Despicable how people pick on decrepit elderly people in cognitive decline especially when they are running the country .

Fox News people all cheered and Trump Jr. Tweeted that "this is not the wind." Fun aside, it almost happened to Trump coming down the stairs. Then there was that time Trump went up the stairs with toilet paper on his shoe and nobody told him. LOL We will know Biden is losing it when he has toilet paper on his shoe.

Get ready for Faux noise to go nuts over this one. 🙄

Looked to me like he slipped twice and did a recovery before saluting the corp men who were his honour guard. There's a heart felt salute that I don't recall seeing from the Orange One.

You need a heart to be heartfelt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.