Agnostic.com

16 15

His eyebrows looked like they were sending up smoke signals!

How would you describe older men's bushy white eyebrows?

"He looks like he was lifted up by his eyebrows," I thought, amused.

For men as they get older, it is very common to find their eyebrows have suddenly taken on a new lease of life and grown wild, bushy and out of control.

If I gave up personal grooming, I'd turn into a mini-Sasquatch and melt into the woods.

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would be nice to see the rest of him first before comment ,It is unique for sure

Absolutely magnificent!

Not something I have to worry about, partly as a woman. Thyroid issues lead to thinning, especially of the outer half of eyebrows. Some, if they don't get appropriate treatment, can lose them entirely. This gentleman just needs a good grooming routine.

My Grampie had the bushy eyebrows thing going, it matched his bushy mustache. As a child I loved it. Grammy did the eyebrow trimming when they threatened to impair his vision. I'm a natural blond. My leg and pit hair is also blond and hardly noticeable. I stopped shaving anything and everything years ago. The hair that is there has gotten finer and unless someone is way up close and personal it isn't noticeable. And if they're that up close and personal it better not matter. As for the pubic hair, I'm not going to shave it, but if someone else wants to I'm fine with it.

I'm considering braids or corn rows for mine!

Wizardry 😂

Constant trimming is a bore, better off just braiding then.

If you have a head full of bushy hair , you're considered healthy , virile If you have long eyelashes you're considered beautiful , attractive . If the hair is hanging out of your ears or nose , you're old and therefore unattractive . If you're female , in this culture , you have to shave your legs and under-pits , and in some cases your pubic hair ,which makes you look more pubescent . Your hair and where it is most abundant , unfortunately , does say things about you . And unfortunately , there are those who , not only judge you , but make a point of loudly pointing out your concerns to the rest of the world . But I have to admit , I find well groomed people have a more attractive apperance .

Making it look pubescent isn’t the goal, it’s eliminating the hair stuck in the back of the throat issue. 😉

I understand that bushy eyebrows are an indication of extreme virility, and are a symbol of masculinity. ahem

Beautiful 😊 I wouldn't venture into describing old men's eyebrows or any other body part. I think it is unnecessary and just a version of body shaming

Yeah, I have the "old guy bushy eyebrow" thing going, but not THAT bad. My S.O. says she likes them.

Whoa

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 21, 2021

At 66 mine would grow somewhat, but as part of getting my hair cut I get them trimmed. Same as with the hair in my ears. One doesn't need to stop caring about appearance as you age. I don't find the caterpillar eyebrow look attractive, at all.

I only knew one man like this. Mine are more or less normal, even thin, so I don’t have to deal with that.

That's the dwarf contribution

I’ve never seen anyone with eyebrows like that 🙂 perhaps luxuriant? So fluffy, bet you could tickle someone’s nose with them!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.