Agnostic.com

10 13

LINK Ark Encounter Ticket Sales Continued to Plummet in February Due to COVID-19 | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Attendance at Ark Encounter remains at rock bottom during the pandemic. It’s not their fault, obviously, but the recovery has been slow for them just like everyone else.

snytiger6 9 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't believe they have enough ticket sales to remain open on a regular basis.....

That too would be an interesting study, do they actually take in enough money to cover operating costs? We know they can't afford to pay the taxes locally so they keep screwing around.

I wonder what percentage of people who have visited that place have since lost their belief in it?
That would be a fun study.
😃

Indeed 😉

May it sink.

And may it sink and take Ken, Bonehead, Ham down with it as well.

God not doing his job again! 😁

Yep, AWOL, just like his son imo.

"Christians Against Dinosaurs"? My caretakers sister is JW & was disappointed that the Creationist Museum closed. Another 501☕ 3 tax exemption?

The ark is slowly sinking.

Aw, Hard Cheese, Tough Titties, Stiff Shit what a crying shame, NOT.

My my, such a lack of compassion. 😆

@oldFloyd Why waste good compassion upon those who are least deserving of it?

@Triphid Just agreement wrapped in sarcasm. 😉

Or could it be for those who have been there are saying, wow done that been there paid way too much. Where's the new freaking roller coaster?

Die die die. That's all I got.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.