Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK Christian Mommy Blogger: In the ’70s, Moms Stayed at Home and Life Was “Simpler” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Never one to consider the complexities and nuances of circumstances other than her own, Christian blogger and professional mommy-shamer Lori Alexander (a.k.a. “The Transformed Wife&rdquo😉, who said earlier this year that COVID was a “blessing,” continues posting about why all women are better off staying home with their children.

snytiger6 9 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another well paid hypocrite. It's obvious she's working and making money.

I remember a lot of housewives in the 50s and 60s drinking too much and the doctors were prescribing Valium like there was no tomorrow. Some women loved being housewives and some didn't. My mother loved being a housewife.

There's a song all about that....

Will someone, anyone PLEASE ring the Men in White coats, tell them to bring along a Strait jacket and a Tranquilizer gun, ANOTHER Looney-tune has escaped from the Nut-house and the squirrels have begun hibernating for the coming winter.

Did Lori stop to wonder how the bills would be paid because the household today takes two people making the money to survive. We can all thank the powers that be for their greed on this.

Lori can eat a dick.

Probably wouldn't know a Dick even it one got up in front of her....LOL.

@Triphid “The 😮 is not the proper receptacle for a man’s seed hrmph hrmph “

@FreethoughtKaty Well now, IF that be the case then should NOT the mouth of a male NEVER be permitted to be ANYWHERE near the Vulva of a woman as well....LOL.

I'm sure that stuff goes like a lead balloon with my favorite wrestler (Dana Brooke).

I sold Avon door-to-door then (not possible now, nobody's home).
My biggest problem was trying to leave, the women were trapped with little kids all day & un-woke husbands who plopped down for dinner upon their return, then watched TV. They had a Shitty life! Having even a young sales gal to talk to was the highlight of their week!

LMFAO
She's so unbelievably full of shit.
My mother worked during the 70s.
So did her mother, until she retired.
I got my first job in 1975.
Most of my friends' mothers worked, too.
So did ALL my female teachers.

You know why?
Because we all needed the money.

Along with each and every individual having some particular aspirations for their lives.

Shit, got my very FIRST job when I was about 8 and a half years old back in 1961, pay was 2 shillings and 3 pence a week, 2 hours for 3 days per week and 4 hours every Saturday morning. for cleaning out the Cinder boxes on Steam Locomotives, went in white, came out black....LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.