Agnostic.com

8 13

LINK Capitol Riot Suspect to Judge: I Don’t Need a GPS Monitor Because I’m Christian | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

When Anthime Joseph Gionet (a.k.a internet troll “Baked Alaska&rdquo😉 allegedly stormed the Capitol in January, he made it perfectly clear that he wanted to overturn the election and he wasn’t even going to let cops get in his way.

It’s not surprising that Gionet’s defense lawyer is now trying to downplay his actions by saying he never explicitly called for violence… even though he stormed into the Capitol, barged into an office, and used property that wasn’t his. But it’s truly sad how the lawyer is asking the judge for leniency by citing Gionet’s purported Christian faith:

snytiger6 9 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ignorant defense in so many cases. Now the Orange Asshole even says that people were going into the capitol that day to "hug and kiss police and congress people." Sydney Powell even asks if anyone could believe the things that she said. She admits lying.

Might Gionet's chances been better if he had professed to be a Muslim? (@Triphid please forgive me my dreadful sense of humour.)

I'm surprised nobody has tried, "THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT"...😂

Give him two monitors being as he’s a lying, hypocritical christian!

No, not a GPS Monitor, imo, a Full Frontal Lobe Transplant combined with a few decent slaps across the back of the head with a cast-iron skillet may well be beneficial in the long term though.

An example of expected Christian exceptionalism. The problem is that Christian churches supported trump's Big Lie. God must have been absent to tell them otherwise, or rather they weren't able to hear God's words - either because they had their own agenda to push and/or God simply doesn't exist to be heard.

Take a poll - how many xtions are there in prison?

Not nearly enough imo.

Nonbelievers have the lowest per capita prison rate. [friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

@snytiger6 And, as I would expect, there is a higher percentage of muslims and Native American religions than in the general population at large. More minorities get locked up.

The lawyer is only doing his job. That’s why they make what they do. As far as this Gionet clown, It’s what Christtards always do to justify their actions.

Those who make you believe absurditys can make you commit atrocities.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.