Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK NY GOP Official: If We Put Gay People on an Island, They’ll Die Out in 40 Years | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(considering every gay person was born of a heterosexual union, I think his claim/theory is fatally flawed.)

George E. Langdon IV, a county legislator in Albany, New York, is facing backlash after claiming that if we just put all gay people on an island together, they’d die out within decades.

He was speaking at a seminar called “Return to Liberty under the Constitution” at the faith-based Camp Pinnacle, and pretty much everyone involved in this charade should be condemned for one reason or another.

Like Camp Pinnacle’s director Stephen Flach, who welcomed the mostly maskless 180-person audience by joking, “I understand that most of you have a medical exemption. Thank you for exercising your rights.” (Haha. It’s hilarious because Christian negligence has helped lead to over 550,000 COVID deaths.)

snytiger6 9 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

man, i just miss when "flatten the curve" was still a thing, and any epidemiologist would tell you that there was no escape from a coronavirus. Except maybe to pump up your immunity

Meanwhile people who can have children will continue to have them and some of those children will be gay. My statement is a reality that seems to not catch on with the GOP.

This was posted on Facebook and oh my giddy aunt it was the best read ever.
People kept adding to it.
So given that hetero people give birth to gay people the island would constantly have new people coming from the "straight" commmunity, then a second island appeared for all of the bi people who immediately started trade with the "gay" island, I think it even ended up with an island in the sky for some group of people, there were a bunch of islands for different groups who all traded and got together for parties etc shared resources and there was even an island for straight people who supported the other islands so in the end the only isolated group were this cultist and his ilk. It was a glorious read and if I could find it I would post it here.

I think we need to put his ass on an island with all the other bigots..... then test the next generation of MOABs on that island.

I think these Christian jackasses should build an Ark and sail off into the sunset where they can do no harm.

@Barnie2years problem is they'll eventually find a shore and do harm. Hence the MOAB. Let them go to their god lol

What a charming man.......

Another wacko.

George E. Langdon IV is in urgent need of an attitude readjustment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.