Agnostic.com

10 16

LINK A Prosperity Gospel Preacher Found Guilty of Tax Fraud is Finally Behind Bars | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Back in 2017, Todd Coontz, a Christian preacher who offered God-inspired financial advice through Rock Wealth International Ministries was charged with tax fraud after a decade of allegedly claiming personal expenses for business use.

This was a guy who wrote off a $1.5 million condo as a business expense… even though it was his family’s property. He also said the several luxury cars he owned were for his business. And so was his boat. And all those clothes. And the jewelry. And the $140,000 he spent on meals and entertainment.

He was eventually charged with “three counts of failure to pay taxes and four counts of aiding and assisting in the filing of false tax returns.”

snytiger6 9 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But don't worry, if he prays long enough, Jesus will preform a miracle and he will be out of prison...in 3 to 5 years.

Good. Hope he goes up the river and gets it up his frooty fudge tunnel with a fat 10 inch.

Couldn't have happened toa more deserving person if you asked me.

Finally a good first step

Glory hallelujah

Glob's will, I guess. Rot in jail hell. Hope it's not a country club prison.

He just got used to that. After all these church pastors write off everything as church donations. Hard to switch gears. 😂

I think the scientologists have a yacht. Since some part of their advancement system deals with being taken to sea, they avoid taxes.
Of course to get to the top level, you will have dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars or more.

Justice! Now if they would charge the rest of the scamvangilist for their crimes.

It brings to mind where Jesus supposedly said to "Give unto god all that is god's and give unto Caesar all the is Caesar's." It seems he took it all for himself.

Of course! Leave 10% behind and if it's still there tomorrow, then I guess atheists are right! And keep it all but your taxes!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.