Agnostic.com

2 2

BIDEN BACKS UKRAINE'S CONFRONTATION WITH RUSSIA, THIS COULD GET UGLY: [united-cats.com]

Druvius 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you implying that we should stand aside and let Russia continue its aggression and territorial expansion????? If we had acted in that way at the end of WW II, all of Europe would have come under Russian control.

No, my point was that the last two times we pushed Putin's line, IE he protects Russia, Russians, and its allies ... both Bush and Obama were outwitted. And thus encouraging Ukrainian aggression probably isn't the wisest move on Biden's part. Putin won't do anything if the millions of Russians in Ukraine aren't attacked, but Trump sold Ukraine all sorts of weapons, and now Biden is egging Ukraine on. Putin has zero interest in occupying Ukraine, western propaganda to the contrary, but if pushed he might well set up a "safe zone" in eastern Ukraine for Russians living in Ukraine.

I don’t think so. Russia is weak and Putin is not stupid. I would not expect any direct confrontation with us that would lead to conflict. Expect hacking and other new age warfare and the occasional harassment of our personnel. But they do that already.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.