Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK 'Just Kill 'Em': 'Prophet' Jeff Jansen Brags That the Ushers at His Church Will Not Hesitate to Shoot Anyone Who Tries to 'Pull Something' | Right Wing Watch

Self-proclaimed “prophet” Jeff Jansen spoke at a “Reign” conference at Ignite Faith Church in Redmond, Oregon, over the weekend, where he bragged that the ushers at his church all carry guns and will not hesitate to kill anyone who even thinks “about starting something.”

Jansen kicked things off by declaring that Jesus was “a tough guy” and complaining that the church today has “turned effeminate, almost homosexual.”

“The church, we are so neutered,” Jansen griped. “We are. We are so neutered. We are so effeminate.”

“Jesus wasn’t a wimp,” Jansen continued. “He was a tough guy. He was a man. OK? He was a man. When they were selling in his Father’s house, he went and he braided a whip. Now, that takes time. He’s braiding a whip, and he’s like, ‘I’m coming for you, coming for you.’ … He was very deliberate, and he was mad. He’s a man. He whipped them. Sorry. Just whipped them. ‘Oh, Jesus wouldn’t do that.’ The heck he wouldn’t.”

“He was a man,” he added. “But the church—the ekklesia, the government of God—has been so neutered and so turned effeminate, almost homosexual. I’m just telling you straight up. It’s just ridiculous. Where are the men? Where’s the maleness? Where is the ‘I will defend the children, I will protect the family’? My ushers at my church, they all pack. I mean, they all pack. You come to my place, and you think about starting something, you’re dead. They’ll kill you. They’ll shoot you because they’re gonna protect everybody else. You try to pull something, you’re dead. I said, ‘Listen, guys, if I’m up there preaching and somebody comes up running, make sure you get them. Just kill ’em. Just shoot ’em dead.'”

HippieChick58 9 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well Jesus did tell his followers to get swords. Guns and the Bible the bane of civilization.

That jack ass could start his own private holy war with that bs attitude.

Wow, is he frightened! Also obviously a closet gay. Also help in actually becoming a human being needed......

It's always the Conservative leaders that keep pressing such violent rhetoric.
Even their ministers are all about shooting someone, anyone really, like "Please, please, please, come start some shit so we can murder you and use you as our permanent example of anti Christianity villains!"
No one is going to go start some shit there from the private sector, however I fully expect the ATF and FBI to break it up after these terrorist leaders step over the line into lawlessness.
It's only a matter of time before associated people can't bring themselves to be patient any longer and decide to take the fight to innocent Americans that they'll call anti-American, just as every other eat shit and bark at the moon crazy right-wing organization always does.
Besides the American public is learning how to avoid these terrorist.
Their days are numbered in the political arena.

That should boost attendance at his stupid church.

Like Gunfight at the OK Corral?!

@AnneWimsey yup. Gunfight at the STUPID Corral!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.