Agnostic.com

4 9

Bo Burnham - From God's Perspective.

JGal 7 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love it.😂😂😂😂😂

"I created you do you think I'm drawing the line at the fucking Deli?"...😂😂😂

Love it. These lyrics will really piss off upright religious folk.

Nice song. I like how his voice is simple and unembellished, without all that American Idol crap where they do all these vocal tricks and such to show off. He just sings the lyrics with some emotion and lets that do the job. Sometimes the untrained singers are the best conveyors of the song's message. What I like even more is his song about country music where he satirizes the genre and the pandering of it stars to their audience.

I'll have to look for that song. Thanks for suggesting it.

@JGal I really hate country music, even tho it's been all around me here in Iowa my whole damned life, so that's why I really like his fake country song.

@TomMcGiverin I just listened to it! On point. It's great. Thanks.

@JGal You're welcome. Do you hate country music too? His song was such a breath of fresh air for someone drowning in country music land like me. And in the song he sounds exactly like all these fake cowboys and farmers.

@TomMcGiverin i like some country. The closer to rockabilly, the better. New Country is the stuff of nightmares and Bo is spot on.

@JGal I like a lot of rockabilly, but I still can't stand country, new or old. Probably because I also hate rednecks. I just do my best to stay the hell away from rural areas and the people who live in them as much as possible, unless it's someone I personally know that, like me, doesn't fit in with most of their neighbors. That would be people with intelligence, some education (self-taught or otherwise), and some taste in entertainment and culture, similar to mine. I am a proud cultural snob.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.