Agnostic.com

7 6

This is the original press release by Minneapolis PD on the death of George Floyd

Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction
May 25, 2020 (MINNEAPOLIS) On Monday evening, shortly after 8:00 pm, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department responded to the 3700 block of Chicago Avenue South on a report of a forgery in progress. Officers were advised that the suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be the influence.
Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car. After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance. He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.

If not for Darnella Frazier's video, this would have been the end of the story. She's the real hero. ***YouTube decided to flag my video so I found another. Derek Chauvin is a bum.

barjoe 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hands in pocket and does not care one bit. Obvious evidence of pure malice. This cop has extreme self esteem issues and should have been fired at his first infraction.
"He had eighteen complaints on his official record, two of which ended in discipline, including official letters of reprimand. In July 2020, after the murder charges were brought against him, Chauvin and his then-wife were separately charged with multiple felony counts of tax evasion. " The Minnapolis police department should be totally ashamed of themselves for letting a cop like this stay on the force!

During my college days I took a course in law led by a former mayor of a town i N. Dakota. He said often cops and crooks have the same mentality - to push others around and be the big, tough guy. Seems fitting.

Wow, what a WHITE WASH this report is!

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 21, 2021

Every police report should be met with skepticism and fact checked objectively. They have protected themselves for too long.

This is the reason so many people are antagonist toward and hate the police. Their brutality has gone on unabated and unquestioned — and they’ve only recently started to be held accountable thanks to smart phones.

I agree 100%. Record every police interaction you happen across. It may be the only way to bring the truth to light.

Oh but there are states, controlled by repubs of course, who are writing laws making it illegal to film the police! They will keep pushing to hide their illegal behavior, and we ALL must be ready to video them when seeing them doing something wrong!

George Floyd was killed, you can say that for sure. I'm also very pleased that Chauvin was found guilty on all counts. He should be, and he should do time for this murder. We will know the sentence in 8 weeks now. Some that are close to Chauvin will know more by the way he might tell the story.

If Chauvin says he is not guilty and claims they say he killed this man, that is one thing. This opinion can be understood, and I'm sure his attorneys will appeal.

If anyone is close enough to Chauvin to hear him say they claim he killed this N by kneeling on his neck. He was just doing his job and the N was full of dope anyway. The N was just a junky, etc. If anyone hears this around Chauvin or from his mouth we will all know that the "guilty on all counts" verdict was indeed the right one.

The problem is that a lot of people flying flags and following this trial will not get it. They will not get it even if they read my words as written here.

Stop and witness and record every police interaction you happen to come upon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.