Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK This Christian Driver’s Attempt to Slut-Shame a Woman Failed Miserably | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Holding up a sign saying "GOD HATES SIN" to try to shame a Tik-Toc dancer.

snytiger6 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's just sad. I get the impression the woman has nothing better to do than drive around in a large vehicle looking for sinners. I sure hope days from now we don't hear about a shooting involving that nut case.

Christfool bigotry, it knows no bounds I see.

That god, he hates everything that you do. 🙂

Fuck that C U Next Tuesday.

My thoughts exactly!!

I'd happily and joyfully stroll in to their Church next Sunday and EVERY Sunday after that wearing very, very close-fitting and extremely tight, skin toned leotards and padded bra at LEAST double D sized or bigger.

@Triphid Danny La Rue, watch out! 😉

@anglophone With MY body, more like Danny La Huge....LOL.

I wonder if that Christian driver spends all her life secretly craving for sex.

Imo, probably so frustrated that her fanny is full of cobwebs, dead spiders and crusted up with dust from years of disuse.

As a side thought here, I assume that her Gynaecologist needs a Jackhammer, a Bobcat and a 5 tonne tip- truck EVERY time she goes in for a Pap Test or a check-up....LOL.
AND that is JUST to clear the way to get the Examination/Test done.

Spreading the Xtion love and forgiveness.

Unbelievable cunt

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 21, 2021

god is one hater, that's for sure.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.