Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK Scott Lively: Christians Need an “Underground Railroad” to Escape Persecution | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Scott Lively was one of the people behind the Uganda "Kill the gays" bill, which criminalized homosexuality with the punishment being death.

he also says he believes it is Christians who are somehow the ones being persecuted.

snytiger6 9 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If anyone knows how to contact him, tell him we, here in Broken Hill, N.S.W. Australia have his need for an "Underground Rail System" well and truly covered.
It runs for miles anywhere from 600 feet below the surface to a nice little 1,868 feet below the surface, there about 32 Levels to the system and once all the Christians are in there we'd more than happy seal them in nice, tight and snug.

Ah yes the persecuted xtians. Poor poor widdle babies

Where are the escaping to, and what do the people living there think about it? "Great, the Christian are here to take our land again?"

One of the life lessons I've learned is , when people complain about other's behavior more often than not , it's because that person is guilty of what they are accusing others of . For instance , if a husband , "works late ," because in reality he's having an affair , he will think , "If I'm late getting home because I'm having sex with someone else, then what is my wife doing ? She must be having an affair ," so he goes home in a rage and beats up the unsuspecting and innocent wife . Likewise , if Scott feels Christians need an underground railroad for protection , it's because he feels they have a right to destroy all non Christians .

I'm not sure what Scott Lively feels but his indoctrination will demand that he feels persecution. Jesus told his followers that they would be "persecuted for my sake" and every Christian alive takes this on and claims it as their own. "See how good I am. I'm persecuted for Jesus."

Equally, most Christians think that Jesus will return in their lifetimes. This line of thinking shows how important they are.

Why would I want them to escape?

Almost escape. It's more sporting.

@GeorgeRocheleau Yep, minor limb wounds first to slow them down and help them bleed a little faster.

Underground railroad to where? Russia?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.