Agnostic.com

5 11

Yes, they are actually trying to use this instead of an actual vaccination card -

chucklesIII 7 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a free country. They are free, like Christian Scientists and other nutty cults, to take their chances on prayer instead of medical science, but I'll continue to trust my health to western medical science.

It is not a Novelty. It is evidence which could be used to prosecute. Unless it is one of their Commands or ' Laws ' they will not obey. " One set of laws for all" would help lawmakers so much. Ban the use of the word ' Law ' in religious talk and publications. Law is a Human construct that should stay as such

It’s obviously a joke Christian gift shop novelty item. Not even Christian fundamentalists believe the word “vaccination” is in their Bible.
It’s sold next to the bumper sticker of the creation fish eating the evolution fish with the legs.

Are you sure that isn't meant as humor?

I have a couple friends in Florida that work retail. They told me at least one person tried using it.

• but then, that's the state where a church was raided by the Feds for selling bleach drinks as a Covid cure.

Well, drink enough bleach and it'll cure pretty much anything. 😀

@Charles1971 It'll cure you of being alive...

Well we know you can't fix stupid

lerlo Level 8 May 11, 2021

Exactly. Me beef is that they are hoping you are as stupid as they are.

@chucklesIII well there are so many of them that they expect you to be that stupid

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.