Agnostic.com

6 12

LINK Millennials 'don’t know, don’t care, don’t believe' God exists | Living | The Christian Post

I love articles like this. Christos scared witless about the secularisation and apatheism of the young, but remaining optimistic that dark times, and the ever adaptable Jesus, will pull them through.

To note: "Jacob Bland, the new president and CEO of Youth for Christ, told The Christian Post that despite the challenges facing today’s young people, he looks toward the future with optimism.....Teens today are facing crises like never before, but it’s often in the darkness that light shines the brightest,” he said. .......Jesus has a way of being new and fresh for the circumstances of today, and He is certainly doing that,” Bland added."

Yes, there's nothing like dark times and the ever reinvented Jesus to bring the apatheistic back into the fold. Bring on woke Jesus for the young.

You don't have to be Sigmund Freud to see the fear between the lines. Personally, I don't think COVID has helped religion any. Jesus didn't help, but science did, and religion just got in the way.

David1955 8 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion didn't just get in the way, the insistence of churches to hold in person services sickened and killed people, both those that attended and others in their communities. Disgusting.

MizJ Level 8 June 18, 2021

Fear and hate propaganda in disguise

Prolly seems good, but i dunno. Some world numbers would be interesting, i guess; millennials comprise a pretty small fragment

Awww, poor faithfools.

Looks like your not gonna get your way after all. Boo hoo waa waa.

Still, the crazies just get crazier. Fundamental christianity is reverting to its old past which mirrors current fundamentalist Islam.

Maybe a little hope for the future, after all?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597557
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.