Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion is stupidity gone viral

And that RANK Idiot calls himself a Brain Surgeon?
Where exactly did he earn his PhD, was it from a tRump University or a Give-Away on the back of a Cereal Box.

What a maroon.

That Dr. must have just barely passed medical school to come up crap like that. Plus he is delusional.

More rc stupidity.

Another good reason to stay away from doctors. I haven’t been to one in 34 years and have no intention to ever do so again, unless if I injure myself and need stitches or something to that extent.

To make a generalization about all doctors is just plain ridiculous. I worked in the medical field for a decade and spent a month in the hospital in the nineties. I know several amazing, thoughtful, caring doctors.

I agree but I can only get diabetic meds refilled is to go the Dr.

@jlynn37 That's the system not the doctors, and I know doctors who think the system sucks. I know doctors who think we need a national health care system. I also know doctors who don't.

@jlynn37 Well, FYI, Insulin and other Drugs used to treat Types 2 and 3 Diabetes ARE classified as Prescription ONLY Drugs in case you were somewhat i9gnorant of the fact.

Like Ben Carson, just goes to show that you don’t have to be very rational to be a brain surgeon.

Or smart for that matter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600813
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.