Agnostic.com

13 9

LINK Hat Shop Owner Backtracks After Promoting Star of David “Not Vaccinated” Patches | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

They tried to make a connection between the stars that juews were forced to wear by the Nazis in WWII and the Covid vaccines.

snytiger6 9 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too little too late for me. If she wanted to show true remorse she would have to educate herself. Take a trip to Germany and Poland. See for herself the atrocities. But anybody that supports and follows Qanut Greens lead is a lost to humanity.

This all leads back to Marjorie Taylor Greene's nonsense about the Holocaust, vaccinations, and a Star of David. The farce is so strong with others that a girl I work with told me last Wednesday that before long we would all be in concentration camps. What the hell are people thinking?

Are red MAGA caps out of fashion now then ?>

Good, now I have a suggestion as to where she can stick all those hats...

Shes backtracking because her business is ruined lol

The farce is strong with this one.

Self-inflicted injury by means of willful stupidity. I have no sympathy for her.

They have been losing their suppliers and have protests outside. Their name is hatWrks which many have, with great clarity, rebranded hateWrks.

C#%T!!!!

Maybe, but most C#%ts are useful and necessary BUT when it comes to her, I'd say she is far far lower than a c#%t, more like a worm's arsehole.

Of course she did. Shut her down, anyway, everyone. That's the kind of mistake you shouldn't be able to come back from.

She needs to be shutdown for her stupidity.

It's more than just a "hat shop", it's a huge emporium with one of the largest selections of hats in the world, in one of the largest markets for high end cowboy hats. She only backed off because every major hat manufacture had cut off distribution to her store. Cancel Her!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.