Agnostic.com

10 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about tattooing a bullseye on their butt and then turn them loose into general population

Baby steps

bobwjr Level 10 June 2, 2021

What about reparations for long-term damage to past victims?
The punishments should be commensurate with the lifelong damage to victims,
so that social justice prevails.

Yes, and such reparations, money-wise, should be made Retrospective and with FULL Interest paid as well.

Put em on the rack and stretch em out!

After you castrate them

I believe it when i see it in force.

Yeah, I am kind of dubious about it too. The rules may habe been made, but it is questionable whether or not they will be followed or enforced.

I fully expected them to say the boys could spank them for revenge...

It's "Oh shit, we're being called out on out lack of protection for children from perverted clerics. What is the ABSOLUTE LEAST we can get away with doing, and still manage to claim we're taking the problem seriously?"

Yeah, I will be dubious about it making any real changes myself. I really doubt the actions will match the words.

In addition to caring for and remunerating victims, I recommend physical castration after the second offense.

Florida Man. Typical moron comment.

Bugger just the SECOND offense, knackerise the Bastards AFTER the first offense, it WILL save time and another Victim as well.

@barjoe Want to explain that?

@Triphid No, I would recommend prison time for the first conviction (which would include counseling, training, therapy, etc.). Then, upon a second conviction bye bye testicles.

@mischl You just explained it yourself. Again.

@mischl I would take off the penis, not (just) the testicles. I think it is a suitable punishment for repeat child molesters and all repeat rapists.

@barjoe Sorry, I might be a little slow. But I'd like to hear why you think I'm an idiot.

@mischl You want to perform the castration yourself? Do you want to use a straight razor? You said it. You're "a little slow" BTW, I didn't call you an idiot, I said it was a moron comment.

@snytiger6 Really? C'mon, you're better than that. Might as well just execute them.

The RCC didn't do enough to stop it or punish it.

They are acting solely on legal grounds to reduce exposure to litigation against the church. They don't care about the victims.

Yep. They need to sell off a few art treasures.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600817
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.