Agnostic.com

11 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah yes. The cousin loving, backward ass, racist state again

That's why we have the problem in the first place

bobwjr Level 10 June 5, 2021

Exactly.

Just another obstructionist Republican fascists tool used to indenture and enslave us!!!

Time to eliminate, Imprison, and destroy these fucking worthless pieces of religious shit!!!

What a frigging MASSIVE joke, Biblical Christianity IS, by far, the MOST Racist Religion of them all, the BIBLE tells you that distinctly btw.

Fuck that guy.

Sorry but a HUGE NO on that one, NOT even with my worst enemy's dick would I even consider doing such nauseating thing.

@Triphid You know damned well I don't mean it in a good-time fun way.
Definitely in a rusty chainsaw wrapped in barbed wire with no lube kind of way.
🤣

@KKGator Of course I knew that.
Just wanted to add my bit, that's all.

@KKGator Wow. I plan to borrow (steal) that one. "Rusty chainsaw wrapped in barbed wire without lube kind of way"

@snytiger6 It's not stealing when it's a gift.
Please feel free to use that whenever you have the need.
😘

@KKGator Hey, just remember I've got just the chainsaw for the job if you ever need it.
Its about 20+ years old, rusty as anything, chain bar speaking, bit rough to start, has a few spits and sputters from time to time and the chain-bar is a very nice 28" in length so NO spatter gets on the user....LOL.

Yep, no Christian racists, that’s for sure! 😎

What is he doing that I must accept?

Considering that most white nationalists are evangelicals, I will call that beyond pure bullshit.

Jackass.

Hey, Dan. Religion is where we get a lot of racism and others think it is OK because of their religion.

Dan Patrick is one of the most evil, crooked, hypocritical politicians in these United States.

I keep hoping he will get caught doing something illegal so I can crack open a bottle of champagne when he goes to prison!

@Redheadedgammy It should be ILLEGAL that bastards like him are allowed even breathe the same air as we decent people do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601360
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.