Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I mean yeah being a human being having to fight for equitable rights is fucking sad. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Kahna Level 4 June 7, 2021

Poor her. I do my damndest to get through life without pain and suffering. Every now and then something you do not like sneaks in. Do not dwell on it. I recall once when my kid's mother got busted in the mouth by another woman. He reaction was "why me" and she had caused the problem.

Funny. I thought knowing so much of our population were ignorant halfwitted bigots would do that.

Oh dear, oh dear, should I weep torrents of tears for her or should I let loose uncountable Cheers of Joy and Celebration at her self-imposed Depression problem/s?
NAH, why waste good tears on crap like her, Coffee is brewing, sweet biscuits are ready and waiting, Party is at my House, come and join in while we celebrate her self-imposed misfortunes.

No the nuts are actually bigger than what actually is in her head.

Call me angry and mean!!! Especially if you intend to pay me and all women equal pay for equal work. Fuck the Stepford Wife. Maybe some are depressed because it's difficult to feed oneself a nourishing diet with just peanuts.

MizJ Level 8 June 6, 2021

It can be depressing to see how many racist assholes there really are out there. Other than that, she is an asshole idiot.

She can go fuck herself.
I'm quite happy to be a feminist.
Fighting for everyone's rights to be equal doesn't depress me.
People like her who think they know better, and think they get to use their delusions to tell anyone how to live, piss me off.
That's not the same as depression.

Fighting for the equal rights of every citizen is empowering for all of us. The big lie that is racism, misogyny, etc. is that in order to raise people up to equal status others must somehow lose. Total Bullshit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601765
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.