Agnostic.com

14 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Always remember what George Carlin said about those who believe in angels and I quote, "what? are you fxxckin stupid?"

How many pins would they need to dance on ?

Has she ever seen an angel? What do they look like and why would she have an army of 5 billion of them/

They are playing football in heaven (American football). She has been there, she knows. Do you dare doubt the propheTESS? <dramatic music>

5 billion slackers that's all I can say. 🤬

SWEET! Just like shooting clay pigeons.

PULL!

Why this stupid angels didn't do anything to solve the 5 billion problems mankind had since the beginning of times?

I'll see her 5 Billion Angels and raise the pot by 6 Billion Pink Unicorns, 8 Million Yetis, 3 Million Aussie Yowies and half a million Aussie Bunyips as well. LOL

I'd chuck in some 'Drop-Bears' but they're on Holidays in Hawaii at present just in CASE we get move Bush-fires later this year.
They've taken a LEAF from Prime Minister Scott Morrison's book btw.

So how many pin heads does she need to transport all the angels?

Id guess just the one, hers and it is definitely empty enough.

A faithfool believing crazy crap. I wonder what she gets high on to see god and angels?

I'm sure there is room in the nearest mental place.

Whack-a-doodle-doo!

So far, it appears to be having as great a success rate as thoughts and prayers. And people STILL send her money.

Yea ok…….so will Superman, Batman and Robin……and maybe the “Mighty Thor?”

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.