Agnostic.com

3 0

You know you are in the Midwest when the humidity gauge breaks.

Holysocks 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you in Munchie Indiana? Here in Wisconsin we are in a drought but not as bad as the desert regions out west. People are "flooding" there despite the lack of water. 30% of Nevada's lawns are now outlawns. XERCESCAPE dammit. 58% humidity here & it feels thick as molasses as it sticks to the skin. I could never live much closer to the equator. I love the winter.

I lived in Idaho for a while and remember them being thankful for a day of light showers, then complaining if it sprinkled the next day.

You've got nuttin on New Orleans! When I attended Tulane, a fellow student from the jungles of Guatemala saids N'awlins' humidity is worse.

You don't know what high humidity is until you have lived in Florida. I have heard the humidity described as "air so thick you could grow things in it."

One of my sisters lived there for years. She would use the humidity instead of getting out a ladder.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602912
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.