Agnostic.com

17 23

LINK 21 Republicans vote against awarding medals to police who defended Capitol on Jan. 6 | TheHill

WALL OF SHAME

Lauren Boebert
John Rose
Andy Harris
Thomas Massie
Bob Good
Louie Gohmert
Barry Moore
Ralph Norman
Matt Rosendale
Taylor Greene
Chip Roy
Paul Gosar
Andy Biggs
Warren Davidson
Scott Perry
Matt Gaetz
Greg Steube
Andrew Clyde
Jody Hice
Mary Miller
Michael Cloud

barjoe 9 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah, the usual suspects. It figures.

Nice to see a list. Why would I ever vote for a Republican? No one need answer as there is no answer. Yes, my mind is closed on this issue.

Redistributed.

I fucking hate Republicans.

They are cowards.

Well of course they did...thats what MORONS do...time for another Blue Tsunami.

Vote them all out.

Leelu Level 7 June 16, 2021

Republicons, they have become the party of stupidity and hate and total nonsense. The party needs to be dissolved and they need to lose their seats. They all have betrayed the 14th amendment. Every time I see or hear their names I feel embarrassed.

That.

Could that be because these 21 Republicans wanted the insurrection of January 6th to succeed? I wonder.

I do not wonder. I am quite convinced that they wanted the insurrection to succeed.

21 people who clearly support insurrection. That they do so when they are allegedly participating in a representative democracy shows their pure and unadulterated bigotry.

You know how treason goes. In for a penny in for a pound.

¢>£ or ¢>$? Eng£and or U$A?

@barjoe I'll go with u$A because I don't know how to do the L.

@rainmanjr You always go against the u$a. You love the €europeans. lol

If people would only not vote for them in 22.

That would require those voters to use their brains, and I very much doubt their willingness to do that.

@anglophone for me there is no doubt

They all ought to be lined up and shot like dogs.

Drawn and quartered would be a deserving end to them.

@Dyl1983 Not a thing. It’s just an expression. I’ll be a little more blunt…….they ought to be shot in the same way the SS executed prisoners in Germany.

@CuddyCruiser I think you were better off with the dog reference.

@Redheadedgammy Drawing and quartering is a lot of work. But we are getting paid by the hour.

Assholes all

bobwjr Level 10 June 15, 2021

I'm shocked that none of the Oklahoma congressman voted against it. I have a feeling Oklahoma senators will be on the next list.

This was a figure in the House of representatives. I don't know what senators will voted against this. Prolly Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz maybe.

And gee, I never saw any of those names in other "how stupid can they be?" news stories, ever.....you?

They were probably communicating with the invaders on January 6th.

Thanks. I copied this into my "Notes Folder" in which I keep a lot of historical notes. I want to remember those people, clearly and accurately.

mischl Level 8 June 15, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.