Agnostic.com

34 7

What do you think are the 5 most beautiful things in the world and why?

kensmile4u 8 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A woman's smile, desert sunsets, ocean sunrises, impressionist paintings, and music. Becuase they all touch me.

Thanks for your comment. You've listed 4 of my top 5 things. Good list!

A baby’s smile: there’s something powerful in the joy of a helpless innocent, especially when it’s responding to you.

The joyous laughter of a toddler: They’re just happy, for no reason whatsoever. They’re exploring life, experiencing the moment, and there’s nothing there telling them they can’t be happy just because.

Jupiter: It’s a moment where complete and utter chaos, when viewed from afar, creates such a profound and beautiful image.

Sam, Dean, and Castiel from Supernatural all working together on a case.

A glass full of Vodka: Speaks for itself.

Thanks for the comment. I was hoping to learn more about beauty when I wrote this post. Your comment on Jupiter did that for me. Thanks!

1 and 2 my boys, 3 my pupper, 4 the woods i grew up in, right after a good rain, when the sun comes out and its all gold and green and steamy, 5 my mammas smile before she was in so much pain every day, i wish i could give her that again.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 18, 2018

Thanks for the comment. This is a deeply human and beautiful list!

Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
God
Jesus

Well hallelujer

Hahahahaha!

It isn't humans

Thanks for your comment.

The sound of a well played piano. A classic book, A good joke. A museum. Someone's genuine laughter.

Thanks for your comment. You've got two of my top 5 on your list.

.me, me, me, me and me. There you have it !

Thanks for your comment. Are you channeling Donald Trump? Lol

@kensmile4u I am South African, who is he ? Ha ha ha.

My favorites are a smile on a baby's face, a smile on any child's face, almost any puppy, Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini (Rachmaninoff), and a view of Lake SuperIior from Copper Harbor. Why? I'm a weird guy with eclectic tastes.

I need to modify my comment a smidge. Let's replace human engineering with attractive women. Idk how I forgot that one...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.