Agnostic.com

3 2

Don and Ron The Con. At best, these two are average intelligence. They lack the vision and brainpower to create extraordinary accomplishments, something they cannot do. Ron kept his state open so people from all over North America could go party and then take the virus home to their families. Don called it a "Hoax." Yup, they're a couple of real "genius" types. Between these two extremely stupid clowns, they helped kill 600,000 people in America. Does that sound like leadership? People need leadership, especially in times of crisis. We need to get our global environment cleaned up. Invent new clean water technology, so every drop of water is pure before going back into the ocean. Air, you name it, the world is in desperate shape, and if we don't take good care of our home, it will take care of us. Many other leaders failed the world, too, and I give them an F—some, like New Zealand, did a great job but with fewer access points that helped. Jacinda Ardern is running the country. Frankly, men do a crumby job, fighting, building bombs and comparing rocket sizes. I'd like to see women in charge of the global political stage. I believe this will get far worse from an environmental standpoint, and we are only at the beginning of terrible. They are building monster houses, destroying forests for cow chow grains. We can grow far more plant-based foods than raising cattle. Of course, this will not happen until 5 billion people have died, which is a real possibility because humans only react after the fact, and it may be too late. Covid-19 is one example, and there are so many other pathogens out there. The day we start taking care of all humanity, with clean water, air, good food and education and stop building machines to kill others, will be the day we grow up as a species. But humanity is going to suffer a lot until we get there.

Tourirst 7 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is true that the system has to change, but to what. Capitalism is about money and as long as we are legally bound to make money over caring for people we will have problems. Thoughts? I would not have a problem outlawing men from holding public office, but then what do you do with the women who are in office and follow trump?

I think you're preaching to the chore here, although there a a few infil-traitors.

When do you expect people to limit the number of children they have so that humans are less of a burden to the planet?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604705
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.