Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK Bill Cosby is a free man after Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturns sex assault conviction - CNN

Saw this coming. This would've been a similar situation for Epstein and it very well play out similarly for Maxwell.

Persons not reading the fine print of unbelievable prosecutorial deals find these forms of events outrageous, when the sad reality is: of promised "non prosecutorial proffer" one can't be prosecuted.

Much like the Epstein agreement holding any and all makes and/or named co-conspirators harmless. Maxwell is very likely the person that agreement was custom made for.

๐Ÿคจ

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tho this is about a completely different crime than the Cosby case, it still illustrates the point, i.e.: money (fame/power) will out...read "The Divide: American Justice in the Age of the Wealth Gap" by Matt Taibbi. It will get your blood boiling. (Synopsis: how bankers got off virtually scott-free during the '08 fiasco/crime-spree vs the huge jump in incarceration for petty crimes for the poor/working-poor during the same time, & it hasn't really changed.)

Life hack: be extremely rich and have an army of lawyers

I read why the court did this but it still makes me very angry. Our whole system in America, criminal, civil and social for all the bullshit about equality and freedom for all is actually based on money talks and bullshit walks.

Another reason to think the Statute of limitations law in the USA is FUCKED UP, if it had not been for this there would have been a dozen prosecutions against this pervert and one being over turned would have made no difference to his sentence.
But NO, in the US get away with a crime for long enough and all is forgiven (legally at least)

So, Lady Justice can be added to the list of Bill Cosbyโ€™s victims.

Damn

bobwjr Level 10 July 1, 2021

It makes it clear be was guilty though. The shame and loss of reputation are a lot at his age, though prison would be better.

Guilt means nothing if punishment is prohibited.

@LenHazell53 "prison would be better"

@Cyklone I can read, why did you feel I would benefit from a quotation from your post?

@LenHazell53 forget it! We're obviously misinterpreting each other so let's not make it worse.

The perv got out on a technicality.....his history of violating ladies is TOO strong and UGLY.

Exactly, way too many credible accusations against.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.