Agnostic.com

40 1

Favorite car brand and make?

What is your favorite car brand and make? Do you prefer cars, trucks, suv?

• 23 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 7 votes
KingPeep 6 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If i had a wad of disposable cash I'd buy a Shelby mustang gt. It's my favorite car.

Do not have one favorite, they are just transportation like a horse or a mule. I am not materialistic, sorry. Right now I don't even know were my Acura is... Las Vegas I believe.

Absolutely love my 73 beetle. A great car and if you pay attention you can see people playing punch buggy as I drive along.

I drive a Mini Cooper and love it; really a fun little car. Thinking about getting a newer one, but I've only got 82K miles on this one.

I miss my old farm Jeep Cherokee Sport 2.5ltr petrol basic European model with the Swedish built engine.
I drive a tiny useful Hyundia 1.1ltr Getz, ancient bit of metal, but it gets me about.

My daily drivers for past 14 years have both been a Ford Focus.

Best car I ever had that I felt utter joy driving was my 1983 MK.I 1.8litre VW Golf GTI which was Campaign spec but not an actual Campaign

My dream car is one my Dad owned when I was around 5. A red 1965 Ford Falcon. I love that thing. As a house painter, I find myself mostly rolling these days in trucks and vans. Not a fan of those.

I had a red '64 Falcon!

@farmboy2017 I want it right now.

@ArthurPhillips I'd kill for a '67 Ranchero!

We have had mostly domestic cars, trucks, and minivans. All of them have done well. Not sure I have a favorite manufacturer but we have owned several Chevys, a Dodge, several Pontiacs, a Ford, a Toyota, and a Mercedes.

suv need if you own ahouse-go to dump, shopping, camping, large dogs.

I love having a Mazda. Zooomzooooom

Went to a presentation on EV's last night.....wave of the future?

Here’s my fav

F-150

Mitsubishi, SUV

BMW X5, but it's an SAV not an SUV

I'm currently looking at a Chevy Equinox. But my favorite so far was the Pontiac Grandam I had in highschool. Had a turbo in it and would fly!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.