Agnostic.com

16 11

LINK Ken Ham Thinks a New “Towel of Babel” Attraction Will Help Defeat Racism | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In reality, archaeologists say that the tower of Babel (Babylon), was one of many tower built, but construction was halted for a little over two hundred years, but then construction ws resumed and the tower was actually finished. The story obviously arose during the time when construction had been halted, but the tower was never an attempt to reach heaven as the story claimed.

So, like the Ark encounter, the Tower of Babel exhibit would be about an event that never happened.

snytiger6 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One wonders why Ken (bull shit artist) Ham never thought that since we've gone into space and never seen a God, that the tallest structure conceivable would not find a God.

Ken Ham got absolutely demolished by Bill Nye

A "TOWEL" would be interesting...😂

Isn't the Tower of Babel where religious nutballs want to claim their god was afraid his people could actually build a tower up to heaven, or band together to do anything, and he stopped them by scrambling the language. Why would we like such a god?

Something in the idea resounds with me, but I do not trust the ass.

probably use the tower to increase the range of FAUX News

Ken Ham thinks?

Go on, pull the other one. It's got bells on!

Just a scammer

bobwjr Level 10 July 9, 2021

Ken Ham and his snake oil ideas. It's all only about him getting rich.

Deb57 Level 8 July 9, 2021

The Ark endeavor has been a financial disaster fulfilling none of its promised financial benefits. Why anyone would throw away money on a proven financial failure is beyond comprehension.

It's typical of religous persons to "double down" when they encounter failure.

Towels aren’t racist

And that includes sanitary towels.

Believers are such suckers! Wonder how much tax money he’ll get for this fairytale?

He's such a snake-oil salesman.
If he wasn't peddling religion he'd have been locked up for being a serial con man.
Just like the rest of them.

"TOWEL" ? ? ?

Yeah, I thought about correcting the typo, but I thought it would be more fun to leave it as it appeared in the article.

Just more Bible like bullshit.

The guy is an idiot with aims at enriching himself from the worse stupidity of his followers. He even conned, illegally in my mind, the state of Kentucky into building his ark with government funds.

I believe you are right about Ky.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.