Agnostic.com

8 15

LINK CPAC Crowd Cheering Because US Didn't Reach Vaccine Goal of 70%

Stupidity on Steroids. They don't care how many people die.

barjoe 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If they don't vaccinate and the Delta variant gets them the Republicans will lose more voters.

These sociopaths will get us all killed

domos Level 7 July 12, 2021

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but unfortunately I (we) have come to expect this kind if brain-dead stuff from Republicans these days. It's just sad and scary. 😒

It has gone beyond weird.

In my opinion the USA is morphing into an insane asylum.

And we all have 45, his idiot enablers, his idiot supporters, the churches, and conservative republicans, to thank for politicizing a motherfucking pandemic.
This is ALL on them.

Even better because most of us vaxed. I really no longer care how many of them survive.

@rainmanjr I agree to a point. Innocent people can be infected by them.
Little kids can't be vaccinated against the virus.

@KKGator The vast majority will be those they associate with (i.e., people like them). As for the children I repeat to read Dickens. His point was that they're always the ones with the biggest stake in adult affairs because they have more to lose. Few adults have historically cared about them. Population will replenish itself. Sad but that's the common human perspective.

@rainmanjr Point taken.
However, I personally don't like the idea of sacrificing children due to adult stupidity.
Even though it's an accurate historical
assessment.

So, this is the depth that they have sunken down too, and they're actually proud of it. They are all subhuman.

Bumbling idiots, all of them. CPAC should Creepy Pathetic Asshole Citizens! 🤬

That works

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.