Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Project Blitz, the Christian Right’s Legislative Playbook, Has Gone Underground | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Basically, religious persons are trying to cram Christianity down our throats through the legislative process, tearing down the separation of church and state.

snytiger6 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religious fanatics will never stop, so we have to be ever vigilant, heading them off whenever they move to undermine the Constitution. It's a game of whack-a-mole without end.

Why do they do this? They do it because they can.

Why do these people do this? I suspect deep down inside they have questions. Getting others to accept their irrational ideas is a way of verification that it is true. Those of us who don't accept religion make them feel perhaps it is not real.

It's time for Satanic Temple. [thesatanictemple.com]

Thankfully we have groups like the FFRF and others watching them.

They never quit.
Just means I (and anyone else who doesn't want to be controlled) have to
keep fighting against them.

They can try.

They always have and I imagine they always will.

They haven't stopped yet, ever

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.