Agnostic.com

6 39

Loving, benevolent god

#god
HelenRoseBuck 6 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How true How, true I agree with your post of Jesus with the children If a Jesus did exist which it doesn't according to the top experts in the world it obviously doesn't care about anybody and neither does his father god, he is even worse .

ml58n2 Level 7 July 18, 2021

ok, but im guessing a vaccine for a coronavirus with a 99.96% survival rate financed by your posterity to the tune of umpty-ump trillion dollars youre ok with right

i mean maybe not (almost definitely so), but the hypocrisy is thick enough anyway imo; where did you get "loving and benevolent God" from, anyway? You been listening to believers again, huh
I create evil

if it bothers you so much, you might tell us what steps you have taken to feed them maybe?

I’m almost positive you did not understand the satire.

We all know that the sins of the fathers fall upon the children but in St. Jude one of the popular afflicted children has a perfectly normal brother. How did that happen and how did god know which child to make sick? We just do not know the ways of this god.

but youre quick enough to blame him for "making" a kid sick though, right

do you hypocrites even listen to yourselves?

@bbyrd009 He is the "creator of ALL" ( everything!)...what more do you need?

@bbyrd009 You do not read carefully. I am not a hypocrite. I am an atheist using the "logic" of a believer.

God has never killed a single child, nor a group, to do that you have to exist. However children have been neglected to death by people that think they’ll just go to paradise so the kid’s in a “better” place. I had an Uncle that thought his appendicitis was a test of faith, he wasn’t going to the doctor, he failed that test after his appendix burst.

So he was a man of little faith in either his god or in science. Has he wised up since?

@anglophone No he died trusting the Lord. From a burst appendix.
Hallelujah

@Willow_Wisp Ouch. I see that as yet another example of the lethality of religion. The refusal of blood transfusions by Mormons is a much better publicised example..

He can keep that kind of love

famines are at an all time low, despite our ever-growing populations, but you are free to feed them yourself eh

In all fairness, He was too busy with important stiff like getting Kenneth Copeland and Creflo Dollar new $50 million dollar planes. If they have no bread to eat then let them eat cake.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609944
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.