Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Angry Christian Mom Boycotts Drug Company Whose Products Help Trans People | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She makes me actually feel a little bit sorry for the drug companies... but not really all that sorry. Just a little bit.

snytiger6 9 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Boycotts have to involve a whole lot of people to be effective. I don’t see this meeting that level.

OK, you do not like a drug company who makes products for trans people. So what? Were you going to use the products yourself? Probably not, so good luck with that.

I won't click the link, I'm anti Terf (trans-exclusionary radical feminist) already and there's no word for this anger because you don't have to be Trans to find Terfs disgusting.
It's like when Sara Silverman was asked what she, a Jew, thought about people that deny the holocaust, she said "Well, whatcha going to do? I can't help it that some people are stupid, we tell them, they don't believe. You tell me, what do you imagine I can do?"

Monica is a nutter.
If I were on Twitter, I would totally disrupt her feed.

Shes a report crazy nut lol. I've tried

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.